Here are the Rules for the Guild Bank. The Obsidian Order has a few rules necessary to protect the guild members assets. Please read and agree to the following rules.
Guild Bank Rules:
1. The Guild Bank (hereafter referred to as "GB") is for the sole use of guild members only.
2. The resources for the GB are for your use for your current level. Meaning if you are level 45 you may not remove a level 60 armament from the bank. This also means you MAY NOT remove items for an alt even if they are in the guild. you must first login to that alt and then remove the item for them. Officers may remove items that would not be in their level or for their needs for either clean up purposes or for a guild member who has requested and they have found to be a reasonable request.
3. Items from the GB are NEVER to be sold on the Auction House without officer approval.
4. Items donated should be placed in their respectful place as allotted in the GB.
5. Gold donated is not refundable, it is used for guild grouping repairs, furthering the GB space, as well as helping members in need who have applied for funds.
6. If you do require something from the bank that is out of the ordinary or an unusual request of any sort, speak with an officer.
Note: All violations are subject to immediate removal depending on severity.
Demotion - This lasts until all terms have been met in regards to making amends to the Bank.
Removal from guild