Not that we as adults should need guidelines on how to act and present ourselves to the world, but on the off chance that it needs to be referred to here are some general guidelines for conduct within the guild and with handling ourselves outside of the guild. A /agree posting below this would be most encouraged but not mandatory.
Internal Guild Conduct:
1. Have Fun!
2. No harsh language or innuendos in guild chat (Hereafter referred to as GC).
3. Respect is key at all times.
4. If you need something let someone know. :)
5. Follow through on what you commit to do, if you cannot or are unsure then please do not make that commitment. For guild Calendar options you may select Tentative.
6. Honesty! Need we say more?
7. If you are having issues with a fellow guild member (that you cannot resolve after a respectable effort or there is perceived harassment of any sort) then most definitely talk with an officer. Officers are required to handle situations to the best of their ability and with complete respect to both parties.
8. If you have an issue with an officer please Speak with a higher ranking officer to resolve the issue. (This is also dependent on you trying to respectfully resolve the issue like adults)
9. We take care. Care of each other. Care of ourselves. Care of those around us (Guild member or not).
External Guild Conduct:
1. No spamming general chat lines. Please note there will be recruiting protocol set up and followed up on. Senior Member Ranks (Anyone above member) will be allowed to recruit. There will be specific guidelines on frequency and use of language in recruitment statements.
2. Represent the guild with pride!
3. All internal rules apply externally at all times.
4. If you are having issues with someone who is not in our guild then please speak with an officer before the situation escalates. We will be happy to advise you on a respectable course of action that does not harm you or the guild as being reputable. If it does continue to escalate we will go through other channels to resolve the issue.
If you have any questions pertaining to the Guild Conduct policies please feel free to ask an officer to explain anything in detail. You may as well, send Filanthium, Marcusmaxmus, Whitenoble, Hagon, Pipe or Manka a mailing either here or in game.